Someone who claims to belong to the Catholic Church by faith or heritage
QUESTIONS TO ASK THE GOOD PERSON
1. Do you think that everyone will be held accountable to God in some way?
2. What does it take to get to heaven?
3. How do you know that you’re good enough to get to heaven? Do you believe what the Bible says about everyone falling short?
4. Have you ever broken any of the Ten Commandments? Do you believe that you are good when you compare your life to them?
5. How can we be forgiven for our crimes against God?
6. If being a good person is all that it takes to get to heaven and have a relationship with God, why did Jesus have to die?